Customer Support Manager
A Customer Support Manager supports the company’s customer support activities by directing and overseeing team members, resolving customer questions or complaints, and developing and growing the team with programs and procedures to enhance productivity and performance.
- Provides day-to-day leadership to ensure a high-performance, customer service-oriented work environment that supports achieving the department’s goals and objectives.
- Improve customer service experience and facilitate organic growth.
- Communicates and negotiates with stakeholders and external parties on application support related matters.
- Take ownership of an escalated customer’s issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions.
- Assessing service statistics and preparing detailed reports on your findings.
- Keep ahead of industry developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement.
- Negotiate with service provider on the cost and scope of changes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Minimum 3 years working experience as a CSM
- Excellent knowledge of AWS Cloud and cost optimization
- Strong technical analysis skills
- Smart thinker, innovator, decision-maker
- Excellent knowledge of management methods and techniques
- Excellent communication, presentation and project management skills
- Proficiency in English
Interested candidate may send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.